- lots of junior and senior fixtures to complete, many of which will determine the final league standings for most leagues
- final matches in winter netball nights, ready for a new summer league starting in April
- U14/16 will know whether or not they move on to represent the club and National finals in May
- Many of our players who are in Jets ADP will be playing in warm up games, with some being ball girls at Jets matches
- Lots of our members will be playing in the Netball National Schools Finals in Brighton on 19 March, with a number of our girls also representing their school at National Hockey finals at Olympic Park the week before
- Hannah and Lexy will be representing England in Netball Europe in Gibraltar next weekend
- Quite a few of our players have National Screening for England trials on 12 March
- Many of our players are playing SuperLeague or in the NPL squad
- training sessions will continue and I'll give an update on dates soon
We particularly need senior players (and juniors who play up) to be available on the weekend of 12/3, as we are likely to be stretched that weekend. Coaches will be in touch about available, please respond so we have a clear picture.
do we have any insurance experts in the club, particularly health insurance? Do we have anyone who would help drive better content on the website? Anyone want to coach and/or umpire?
we are beginning to think about next year and plan for the season ahead, including the number of teams we enter into each competition, trials dates, training schedules, fees etc etc. If you want to be involved, let me know.