LANC Senior squads compete in National Premier League Division 1, Northern League, Yorkshire Regional League and the top division of the West Yorkshire League. Usually, players must be at least 16 years old to compete in these leagues.
Trials for Senior players are held each September and selected players are expected to attend weekly training sessions, held at GSAL.
Please refer to club info tab and handbook for details of training, kit, fees etc
Players may be selected to compete in more than one league, depending upon their ability and the regulations applying to that league.
Senior Squads - please note
- All fixtures will be on the website calendar once they are available.
- if you are in premier league you also need to be available for northern league dates too
- if you're are northern league you will be expected to be available for regional league
- West Yorkshire is there also to give players games that perhaps have gone a while without match play
- netball nights league matches will be on a Wednesday, all at LMU, and all players will be eligible for those teams, including all U16. No age banding is needed for this league.